Friars Road Pet Hospital offers patient form(s) online so you can complete them in the convenience of your own home or office.
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.
New Patient Registration Form - Required
This let's us record our pet and owners into our management software so that we can effectively and efficiently provide the service you deserve!
When To Schedule An Appointment For an Ill Pet
- Not eating for 24 hours or more for adult animals, or 6 hours or more for kittens/puppies
- Vomiting more than 4 times in an hour, or any vomiting extending over 24 hours or more, or if there is any instance of bloody vomitus
- Diarrhea lasting 24 hours or more or any instance of bloody diarrhea
- Sneezing more than 10 times in an hour or any sneezing lasting 24 hours or more
- Coughing more than 10 times in an hour or any coughing lasting 24 hours or more
- Difficulty breathing
- Lethargic, not moving, or unresponsive
- Any lameness that lasts for more than 2 hours
- Any skin wound that does not stop bleeding in one minute. Any skin wound that is ¼ inch or more
- Any sign of eye discomfort (squinting, increased tears, pawing at eye(s)) lasting for 15 minutes or more or any known eye(s) injury
- Excessive scratching, licking or chewing of hair/coat, hair loss, scabs, irritated skin
- Shaking head or scratching at ears lasting 1 hour or more, or recurrent over 24 hours or more
- Difficulty urinating or defecating
- Difficult pregnancy
- Anytime YOU think there is a problem